Network Engineer - Dublin - Cisco VM and Linux knowledge
This hugely respected multinational, with Dublin HQ, seek a Network Engineer with experience of Campus/Branch networking to join an established R&D team. Key requirements are; Cisco VM and Linux knowledge + experience. The role is based in Dublin but would have some small amount of travel involved, no more than 25%
- Pre- & Post-Sales support to Sales team and customers.
- Liaise between customer and R&D engineers to add new features
- Work with Klas Product Development Team to integrate 3rd party technology in our product line.
- Design, implementation and documentation of multiple vendor solutions.
- Representing company as technical lead at trade shows, exhibitions and customer demonstrations
- Some travel to customer sites
- Route/switch/VPN experience on Cisco product ranges and a current Cisco Qualification (minimum CCNA)
- VPN experience using LTE as backhaul on all US carriers
- Hypervisor experience such as VMware, Citrix XenServer, KVM an advantage.
- Linux experience an advantage
- RemoteOBO Experience minimum 3 years
- 3rd Level Qualification
- CCNA, Linux, Python
- Customer facing skills and experience
- Ability & Desire to learn new technologies quickly
- IPSec/SSL VPN knowledge on ASA, Classic IOS, IOS XE, JunOS.
- VoIP using CUCM / Call Manager Express.
- Exposure to virtualized applications such as Cisco VSOM, CSR1000v, Nexus 1000v, IPICS, ASAv, Palo Alto, JunOS.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.