- This position will be part of the IT Infrastructure Team
- This is a very hands-on role to provide advanced network and server support.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of the Company's network, hardware and software and other related systems.
- Patching, Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanning
Skills & Experience
- 3rd level IT related qualification
- 5 years' prior experience/technical knowledge in Server Administration/support (Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and higher, Microsoft 365 -Windows 10 Enterprise, VMWare VSphere 6.5, Data storage appliances, Networking;
- Demonstrated advanced experience in Office365 cloud, networking and Windows infrastructure
- Demonstrated relevant experience of managing enterprise architecture activities and ongoing support for projects specific work
- CCNA/CCNP Qualification required
Candidates must have a Stamp 4 Visa or an EU Passport to be considered.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.