Dublin 2 based governmental agency organization is looking for an experienced Systems and Network Administrator to provide support for their offices based in various countries.
Network and Systems Administrator Governmental Agency - Global HQ
Dublin 2 based governmental agency organization is looking for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator to provide support for their offices based in various countries.
What is there for you:
- Excellent salary
- Mon - Fri 8.45 am - 5.00 PM working hours
- City Centre office close to Green Luas and Bus lines
- Quick interview process - A screening call and a face to face interview in the office
- Providing support and management of infrastructure to include email and communications tools, servers, networks and security
- Management of technologies such as Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft System Centre, Windows Servers, Microsoft Hyper-V, SANs, Fortinet firewalls, iOS devices, Microsoft Azure and other cloud solutions
- Perform system backups and restores;
- Monitor Network security
- Third level degree in IT relevant field
- Knowledge of system center technologies (SCCM, DPM, Endpoint protection, VMM, SCOM) and Microsoft Hyper V is essential
- Network management and analysis tools experience - SNMP, WireShark, MRTG, LanGuardian is desired
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Interested to find out more - Please send your CV or contact Dominika at 00 353 1 4321 567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.