Our client who we work closely with have a requirement for a Network Administrator in their Waterford office. The role will be based in their Waterford offices but on occassion travel to their Dublin office will be required. The successful candidate will have 4-5 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Maintain Servers, Network Infrastructure, Software, Virtual and cloud systems
- Perform tasks such as operating system upgrades, patch application, firmware upgrades, hardware upgrades, monitoring and other troubleshooting tasks as required
- Liaise with 3rd Party companies in the management of the company's Online Platform
- Manage Microsoft Management technologies, including Active Directory services and cloud infrastructures (Office 365, Azure, Azure SQL, Power BI VMware, Hyper-V, AWS)
- Document supporting policies, processes and procedures within your areas of responsibility, with strong emphasis on security
- Provide all areas of IT support to our internal staff
- Keep up-to-date on emerging technologies through self-study and internal training
- Hardware and software maintenance and procurement
Skills required for this position include:
- Strong Practical working knowledge of administration, support and configuration of MS Office 365
- Strong Practical working knowledge of Azure technologies, services and platforms
- Practical working knowledge of networking and TCP/IP Skills & Firewall administration
- Working knowledge in monitoring systems such as Nagios, or other 3rd Party Commercial Applications to Monitor the IT systems to ensure stability and high availability
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Working Knowledge of AWS platforms an advantage
- Financial application systems exposure an advantage
- Disaster recovery planning and testing experience an advantage
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be skilled at troubleshooting and planning, and be highly self-motivated. They will also be used to multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, and will be dependable and flexible.
My Client will not offer sponsorship for this position, candidates will need a EU passport or Stamp 4 Visa to be considered for the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.