NBI are recruiting for an experienced Sourcing Manager to join their team!
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It's vision is for a world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country that are not fully served by commercial operators. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms and over 600 schools. Rollout will commence in Q4 of 2019, with most premises being passed in the initial 5 years, with the full project completion
NBI is looking for an experienced Soucing Manager who wants to jump in head-first and help scale the Procurement Department in a mission-driven company experienced rapid growth.
- Monitoring the efficiency and timeliness of the procurement functions output and work effort.
- Contract Negotiations.
- Tracking Procurement KPI's.
- Review spend analysis, assess and deliver savings opportunities.
- Compliance with Procurement policy and process.
- Assess manage and mitigate risk.
- Oversee the issuance of and responses to individual Requests-for-Quotation (RFQ's) for vendors' services, negotiate competitive pricing in support of commercial proposals.
- Manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Support company cost savings and network optimisation goals by reducing third party costs.
- Support the Head of Procurement.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in sourcing initiatives to the Head of Procurement.
- Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure proper understanding of requirements and technical feasibility of solutions, including proposed review.
- Remain current on technical information regarding NBI products and services and vendor capabilities, pricing trends and service performance history/trends.
- Create, evaluate, negotiate or renegotiate vendor MSAs to meet current market and NBI standards.
- Monitor day to day vendor risk management processes and procedures to ensure consistency with corporate policy.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills.
- Drive Supplier performance and continuous improvement to ensure ongoing improvements within the Procurement Department.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Education to Degree level in Procurements (IIPMM, CIPS), Business or Technical.
- 5 years' experience with Strategic Sourcing management with a track record of commercial and or technical achievement, ideally within a telecommunications or managed services organisation.
- Proven track record in Sourcing manager role with commercial achievements.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including Commercial and Finance to ensure clear delivery.
- Strong negotiator with a very high standard of attention to detail.
- Experience sourcing direct material and indirect services.
- Both Strategic and tactical sourcing experience.
- Ability to gather, analysis data and deliver commercially.
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit an application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.