NBI are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Data Analyst.
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It's vision is for a world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country that are not fully served by commercial operators. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms and over 600 schools. Rollout will commence in Q4 of 2019, with most premises being passed in the initial 5 years, with the full project completion
NBI is looking for an experienced Procurement Data Analyst who wants to jump in head-first and help scale the Procurement Department in a mission-driven company experiencing rapid growth.
- Ownership of Procurement data quality for Direct material and indirect Services ensuring accuracy.
- Dashboard creation to drive key strategic Procurement decisions
- Co-ordinate reporting packs for Head of Procurement ensuring absolute integrity of numbers.
- Creating data Spend, Material and Service Reports.
- Creating input onto ERP System.
- Benchmark database analysis
- Leading data quality and assurance data structure in ERP system.
- Procurement Financial Model analysis.
- For all new and existing direct material and indirect services work with the Procurement team to ensure efficient material set up into ERP to create intelligent Strategic Reporting.
- Data accuracy reviews with the Head of Procurement.
- Define, Measure and Track Spending to provide target analysis to Budget to the Head of Procurement.
- Compliance with Procurement policy and process.
- Relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in a cross functional environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Education to Degree level in Procurement, Finance, Supply Chain or Business.
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- Strong data analysis skills (e.g., Excel, Access, Power BI )
- Strong Experience using ERP systems and defining, measuring data analysis reports.
- Experience working within Procurement Team and multiple Stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please submit an application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss.