NBI - IMS Co Ordinator
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with governments, corporations and people to drive development of communications infrastructure.
NBI has presented its vision for world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country which are not fully served by commercial operators (the "Intervention Area"). National Broadband Ireland will supply broadband to the one quarter of Irish people and premises which currently cannot access high-speed broadband through commercial services. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1 million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms, and over 600 schools.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities
Support the business with the development and implementation of all ISO standards including the safety, environmental, quality, energy, and IT integrated management systems
- Integrated systems management including:
- Planning, co-ordinating and project managing the Integrated Management System (IMS) system, objectives, projects and registers
- IMS system development, maintenance and continuous improvement
- Document control and management
- Liaising with internal & external auditors
- Conducting internal audits
- Liaising with internal management in relation to implementation, reports and record control
- Liaising with other bodies in relation to system matters
- Daily/weekly reporting to Company Senior Management
- Manage the internal and external audit programme and ensure an effective investigation/ root-cause analysis process is in place.
- Ensure key reporting metrics reports are provided to the business accurately and in a timely manner that support key business decisions.
- Facilitate the creation, delivery and review of the division training programmes, to ensure it meets the business and legal requirements
- Work with 3rd party contractors, Local Authorities and interested parties to ensure adherence to policies where relevant.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Work with the various functions across the company to ensure company compliance with systems and regulatory compliance
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hold a recognised qualification, and/or internal auditor or ISO standards experience
- Minimum of 2 years co-ordinator experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with National Broadband Ireland.