Are you an experienced Customer Service Executive?
National Broadband Ireland (NBI) will be the designer, builder and operator of the ultrafast broadband network for rural Ireland. It was established by Granahan McCourt (GMC), an international investor in technology, media and telecommunications with 30 years of experience partnering with governments, corporations and people to drive development of communications infrastructure.
NBI has presented its vision for world-class, gigabit-speed broadband for every home, farm, school and business in areas of the country which are not fully served by commercial operators (the "Intervention Area"). National Broadband Ireland will supply broadband to the one quarter of Irish people and premises which currently cannot access high-speed broadband through commercial services. It guarantees a level playing field for 1.1 million people, 540,000 premises including 100,000 businesses and farms, and over 600 schools.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities:
NBI is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Operations Executive who wants to jump in head-first and help build a mission-driven company from the ground up.
You are comfortable with a constantly changing environment. You are detail oriented and you love efficiency and excellent service. You will directly contribute to the building of a state of the art operations capability by being a key contact for all customer related queries, by developing strong relationships with our retail customer support teams as well as supporting the performance of 3rd party contractors who will deliver connection, assurance and in home service orders. You will work with a diverse team of people with commercial, operations and IT expertise and you will champion and promote positive customer experience
- Support the customer operations manager in ensuring the delivery of a high quality customer experience for our customers
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of wholesale customer operations processes and procedures
- Manage support requests that come through a range of channels such as tickets, emails, chat and telephone. Ensure customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests
- Contribute to the plan for business acceptance testing, support test case definition and test case execution
- Drive adherence to NBI SLAs for both connections and assurance
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of training collateral and support our retail customer's support training
- Develop a deep understanding of the end to end customer journeys. Champion continuous improvement to ensure customer relationships and experience are enhanced.
- Develop strong relationships with retail customer support teams and 3rd party contractors who will deliver connection, assurance and in home service orders.
- Participate in a flexible work roster to provide support for 08.00 - 20.00 support hours. Provide on call support if and when required
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2+ years' experience in customer service ideally in an telco environment
- 3rd level qualification
- Excellent Google docs/sheets/slides and or Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
- Knowledge of and experience of eTOM, ISO and or ITIL an advantage
- You have a flair for dealing with people and have great relationship building skills. You are an active listener
- You are detail orientated with a proven ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a calm and constructive manner.
- You have an attitude of continuous learning and development and are energised by supporting and driving ongoing business and operational change and improvement activities
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values.
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with National Broadband Ireland.