Newly created position with one of Ireland's top 20 employers.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Specialist
Competitive Salary & Generous Benefits package offered!
The successful Microsoft CRM Dynamics Specialist will join their IT Operations team supporting business system infrastructure growth targets.
- Maintaining and maximising the potential of the Microsoft CRM Dynamics tool to the best of its potential and capabilities. This includes a focus on continuous improvements, implementation, testing and training.
- Create BAU processes, manage and adapt on an ongoing basis while also identifying areas where inefficiencies can be removed from current processes.
- Deploy new functionality into Test and Production environments
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for new and existing Microsoft CRM Dynamics users
- Monitor and govern data quality and quality reports which will add value to business development.
- Development of reports and dashboards, providing in depth analysis of reports on an ongoing basis for all stakeholders
- Maintain data quality through ongoing data analysis, record de-duplication, and other related tasks, and identify and implement process improvements that contribute to improved data quality
- Foster governance of clean data and report thereon to all key stakeholders
- Assist with Ad hoc reporting requests and optimize the user experience related to reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed
- Keep abreast of new Microsoft CRM Dynamics features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Provide solutions for user adaption
2+ years' experience supporting Microsoft CRM Dynamics and other applications such as Business Intelligence (Power BI), or Sharepoint, Azure cloud solutions
Microsoft Dynamics Certification or similar desirable
Previous experience working in a business development environment is preferred
Strong analytical skills so as to identify user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions.
Exceptional communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with business sponsors, business partners and technical partners.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.