Our client is recruiting an experienced Moulding Engineer for their state of the art facility in South Dublin. The purpose of this position is to manage the completion of complete multiple moulding pr
- Ensure the moulding engineering work is completed in a compliant manner with regard to both execution and documentation as per FDA & ISO requirements.
- Provide detailed project specifications, drawings, procedures, tender documents and where applicable comply with site GMP procedures.
- Design in health, safety and environmental best practice into each project and ensure that all project work is completed in a safe and environmentally friendly manner and that
- Provide detailed justifications for projects and subsequently provide management to these projects in terms of leadership, time, costs and reporting.
- Prepare capital requests. Ensure that all purchasing activities are carried out in accordance with purchasing policies.
- Maintain spending records for individual projects against budget; ensure that the data is supported by the Finance Department.
- Provide input on new or alternate materials for cost reduction or moulding improvements.
- Supervision of contractors associated with project work.
- Ensure that project work is completed with minimal disruption and is fully integrated into the operational areas (incl. procedures, training, etc).
- Promote an environment of Continuous Improvement and Innovation in line with Lean thinking and Process Excellence.
- Fully utilisation of all current and new IT / processing systems
- Execute key processes such as (but not limited to) FAT, SAT, PD, DOE, IQ, OQ & PQ
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements.
- Liaising with and build relationships with key suppliers as required.
- Other work as requested by the Moulding projects Leader.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Polymer Engineering, Precision Engineering or related field. They would also require 5-8 years' experience working within a similar moulding role, with at least 2 years of this experience within the medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulated industry.
Other elements required are managing concurrent priorities, possessing good attention to detail and flexibility of approach, the ability to work well as part of a team and be able to demonstrate the ability to meet strict deadlines. Finally computer literate to include (but not limited to) all aspects of MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.