An established credit provider within the Irish market are looking for an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to join their busy expanding team
This opportunity has great potential for growth and professional development. If you are looking to challenge yourself, join a company that has won 'Best place to work' and want to take the next step in your career, this is the job for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, assessing and approving new mortgage applications ensuring full adherence to credit policy, credit standards and operating procedures are followed
- Ensuring that CBI (Central Bank of Ireland) guidelines are followed with a particular focus on the risk implications across both employed and self-employed customers
- Develop and implement strategies for customers that are in arrears and communicate efficiently with other departments to effectively deliver these strategies
To be successful in your application for this position, you will also possess the following:
- You will have prior experience in an underwriting position with at-least 3-5 years proven experience
- Experience in an arrears management and delivering forbearance strategies
- A strong customer orientation mindset, excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with third party brokers
- An understanding of the regulatory environment for mortgages would also be needed
- QFA or APA essential
If this sounds like your next career move, and want to hear more about the position, get in touch and apply TODAY!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.