Mortgage Underwriter | Dublin
There is an exciting opportunity on offer in Dublin for an experienced Mortgage Underwriter to join a growing team Underwriters. This company pride themselves having built a strong culture within their offices and across their business. If you are working in a Mortgage Underwriting role but would like the opportunity to challenge yourself and take the next step in your career, then this would be a great opportunity for you.
In this role you will be:
- Assessing and approving new mortgage applications ensuring adherence with standard policies and procedures, operating within credit policies at all times
- Assessing risk implications across a varied customer base in line with Central Bank regulations (CBI)
- Ensuring the offer process is followed clearly and correctly, provide assistance to external team members prior to drawdown as needed
- Developing procedures for customers in arrears where necessary
- Regular liaison with operations staff to follow through via a regulated collections process
Experience our client would like you have:
- Minimum 7+ years' experience working in a mortgage underwriting position - new business experience is essential
- Experience in dealing with customers in arrears would be advantageous
- A confident communicator
- QFA or APA (minimum)
- Strong regulatory knowledge in the area of Mortgages
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.