Mortgage Resolution Team Lead required for Dublin South
Mortgage Resolution Team Leader
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €50,000- €60,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Irish Mortgage Provider as a Mortgage Resolution Team Leader. The company is experiencing a continued period of growth and success, the successful candidate would be a leading a team to a high of level of performance and driving compliance and regulatory needs. If you have experience in this area and would like to take the next step in your career then apply online today.
- Assist the ASU Manager in managing the team to a highly effective level by motivating and influencing the team
- Develop and coach the ASU team, work with members of the team to identify their individual needs for development and improvement
- Be a point of contact for the team regarding questions and queries in the area of mortgage arrears and procedures
- Manage performance of the team and ensure targets are being met
- Be knowledgeable of up to date compliance requirements
- Ensure all members of the team are up to date on internal policies and procedures and carry out regular audits to ensure these requirements are being met
- Assist with the recruitment of new team members including the induction and training of new and existing staff
- Contact and meet with arrears customers when appropriate to negotiate their mortgage arrears
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role, leading a team within a mortgage or lending environment. Experience with mortgage products is significant.
- Experience of restructuring mortgages is an advantage
- Must be able to deal with the demands of mortgage collection and dealing with customers in arrears in accordance with the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears
- Proven ability to meet targets in a challenging environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to motivate people under tight deadlines
- Proven ability to implement and manage processes
- Pro-active and problem-solving approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in relation to dealing with third parties
- Good communication skills, in particular the ability to negotiate effectively
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and follow through on
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.