Mortgage Litigation Executive required in Dublin South
Mortgage Litigation Executive
Location: Dublin South
Salary: €38,000- €45,000
One of Irelands leading Mortgage Service Providers is looking for Mortgage Litigation Executive to join their team in Dublin South. The successful candidate will work closely with customers who are in arrears with their mortgages and assist them in coming to appropriate solutions. If you are a financial services professional with experience in this area then this is an excellent opportunity to join the growing team and develop your career.
- Contacting customers in arrears throughout the litigation process to come to a resolution where possible and provide updates in the legal process.
- Discussing financial circumstances and payment options
- Reviewing financial statements to understand customers situations assessing repayment options
- Updating and monitoring cases with managers
- Reviewing cases to determine the next course of action in the legal process
- Liaising with Solicitors on a daily basis
- Instructing solicitors to draft affidavits in respect of recovery debt
- Adhering to the Central Banks regulations, particularly the Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears and Consumer Protection Code
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties e.g. including MABS
- Ad hoc duties such as general administration on customer accounts, and administration duties on internal projects
- Minimum of 2years' experience in any consumer debt litigation or collections role
- Abilities to use several systems and data bases at the one time
- Experience dealing with a receiver and/or debt recovery solicitor
- Qualification in APA(Loans) or similar is desirable
- String attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate and reach appropriate solutions in challenging cases
- Flexible, hardworking with positive attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.