Money Laundering Reporting Officer
There is an opportunity for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join a global bank based in the heart of Dublin City Centre. This role will involve managing the Financial Crime for the firm's legal entities both in Ireland and outside. This is a CF2 role under the Central Banks Fitness & Probity regime.
You will contribute an effective governance structure across the EMEA region and ensure a strong governance culture is embedded in the business. You will be representing compliance in relation to MLRO activities at board level and management committees.
- In relation to financial crime, analyse and manage the regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the financial crime framework is up to date and compliant with legislation.
- Act as the point of contact for regulatory enquiries from the regulatory bodies and lead interactions in response to inspections.
- Provide regulatory advice to the business.
- Manage and oversee financial crime monitoring across various areas of the business.
- Manage the second line oversight team.
- Develop and drive a suitable financial crime plan across the business.
- Build a good understanding of the EMEA governance framework and encourage this across the business.
- Coming from a global business environment with an understanding of a global strategy plan.
- Must be able to establish forward looking action plans.
- Experience developing strategic and effective relationships across a business.
- Previous people management experience with the ability guide others and achieve their potential.
- Client facing in nature and understand the importance of value adding relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.