Risk Validation Specialist | Dublin South
There is an exciting opportunity on offer for an experienced Risk Validation Specialist to join a large and progressive team.
The Risk Validation Specialist position is a permanent role based on the South side of Dublin with easy access to public transport.
Working as a Risk Validation Specialist on a large team provides endless opportunities for career progression.
With a combination of flexible working hours and the option to work from home, this company heavily promote a healthy work life balance.
- Provide support to the initial period validation of credit models
- Assess all internal policies against the credit risk model to ensure coherence
- Carry out credit model assessment in lie with the regulatory requirements on an external basis and other applicable controls
- Develop and maintain up to date model tracking reports for Senior Management
- Ensure open communication across all business units to ensure a high quality of analytical services is provided at all times
- Provide consistency with business units needs in line with analytical services
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding policies, procedures and new regulations where applicable to credit models
- Provide help and support within decision making process to ensure all models are used correctly
- Help with future forecasting and planning with models
- Review documentations and all associated documents regarding rating reports whilst working closely with management to evaluate results from analysis performed
- Minimum third level education or postgraduate degree
- Must have strong knowledge and experience of credit risk modelling techniques across both retail and non-retail products - PD, LGD & EAD methodologies
- Strong experience working in credit risk validations position for a minimum of 5 years
- A clear understanding of regulations associated and applied to credit risk modelling
- Ability to interpret risk data and its impact on credit risk modelling
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.