Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a Mobile Operator Support Engineering to join the team!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about monitoring and technical support and willing to improve our customer's experience with our front-line support team.
Specifically, we would like someone who has experience helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high-level networking technologies.
The preference would be for someone who has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Phone company or on an internal IT Helpdesk in the NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions.
Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis - FLA) for MOSE on call. It includes;
- Acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA.
- Working closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties.
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,)
- Handle first level of support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier, ISP, Actionable insights..,)
- Work closely with the vendor and internal teams for issues related to remote sim card testing solutions.
- Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems
- Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
- Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team and so on.,
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team;
- Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal.
- Monitor team's group mailboxes.
- The position will eventually require working during normal office hours some Weekends, depending on Teams' Requirements.
- 2+ years' experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
- Knowledge of Messaging ( SS7/SMPP) or Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP,VPN) including relevant working experience with IPv4/IPv6 will be an added advantage.
- Highly detail focus, with an ability to execute standard workflows while also adapting appropriately when necessary.
- Collaborative team player with great personality and "can do attitude"
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
- Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform will be an added advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.