Very exciting Middle Office VP role in Dublin City Centre
- Establish, manage and monitor client SLA's.
- Primary point of contact and escalation for all clients
- Building and maintaining multiple client relationships
- Manage SLA breaches, errors and communication to client.
- Working with Client Integration team in relation to new fund launches
- Produce regular MIS reports for Clients
- Working with several other teams such as OTC Treasury Settlements, Operations, Fund Accounting, Product Control Team and Risk & Valuation on a daily basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Finance
- Strong knowledge of OTC productsa & derivatives
- 6 + Years in Financial Services
- Strong Knowledge of Hedge and Mutual Funds.
- Strong Customer Service & analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Excel and Word, and aptitude to learn new skills.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.