Are you Underwriter within the life or reinsurance space and seeking a new challenging opportunity?
Our client is global leader in reinsurance is seeking a professional individual with proven underwriting experience within the life or reinsurance sector.
- Assess mortality, morbidity and longevity underwriting cases
- Perform underwriting and claims audits when warranted
- Assist the Group with underwriting and claims support as required
- Provide advice to clients on underwriting and claims practices
- Contribute to group-wide initiatives
- Assist in researching medical articles and statistics for internal and external use
- Attend local and international industry events and conferences to keep up-to-date with industry developments
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Key requirements of the Medical Underwriter:
- Primary degree in a statistical, mathematics and/or business related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in insurance underwriting
- Sound understanding of (re)insurance beneficial
- Data analytics experience beneficial
- Competent in M.S Office
- Stong relationship management skills
- Proven analytical and technical capability
- Willingness to mentor, train and develop others
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven problem solving ability
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.