An exciting opportunity for Staff Nurses wishing to relocate to Ireland
Full time Staff Nurse - Medical/Surgical Ward:
We are currently recruiting staff nurses with experience in either a medical and/or surgical ward for an acute Hospital based in Dublin City. This is a great opportunity to move into a busy but rewarding work environment. If you are a nurse looking for a career change this could be the opportunity for you.
- Passed IELTS/OET exam and have achieved the required scores to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- NMBI application in process - preferred but not essential
- At least 3 years post qualification experience
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities (may include but are not limited to):
- Deliver the nursing care of an assigned group of patients within best practice
- Manage a designated caseload
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual person-centred care programmes
- Report and consult with senior nursing management
- Maintain appropriate and accurate written nursing records and reports regarding patient care in accordance with professional guidelines
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting at €29,056 - €45,701 (based on years of experience)
- 24 days annual leave plus 9 extra public holidays
- Full time positions - 39 hours per week with additional pay for overtime
- Attractive relocation allowance to assist with flights, accommodation, NMBI and ATWS application to Ireland.
- Full induction programme as arranged by the hospital
- Assistance provided by Morgan McKinley with your NMBI application
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.