Medical Scientific Subject Matter Expert
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
I am currently working with a global pharmaceutical company who are seeking an experienced Medical Scientific Subject Matter Experts to join their team. A passion for science and knowledge is essential in this role along with excellent medical / scientific writing skills.
As Medical Scientific Subject Matter Expert you will be responsible for providing very comprehensive, detailed and specific subject matter knowledge.
This role combines scientific knowledge and communication experience in order to organise and deliver relevant medical communications that are meaningful and relevant to customer, enhances patient care and ensures a positive customer experience
- Provide answers for specific, detailed requests related to your therapeutic area
- Planning, researching and writing scientifically complex, high quality, balanced, scientifically based, consistent and accurate medical information responses for use by internal business partners to answer unsolicited external customer questions and from internal business partners.
- Maintain broad knowledge of resources; able to easily access and expertly integrate data and information from various sources and technologies to address customer needs across regions, functions, and phases of drug development.
- Expert knowledge of how to analyse and integrate data and information from a broad range of resources and technologies to address complex customer questions in a timely manner.
- Continuously monitor requests and awareness of products, competitors and therapeutic areas changes/issues in order to identify new topics coming up from the markets, since this may require new/updated standard answers, databases and training's.
- Responsible for coordinating the development and review of responses with team members, manage expectations and timelines effectively.
- Product training and processes to support in answering customer questions.
- Acquire, develop and maintain extensive know-how related your specialist-matter subject and therapeutic area.
- Keep up-to-date with competitor product knowledge and competitive market position, global developments and changes related to your subject matter.
- Experience as Pharmacist or Physician desirable but not essential
- Degree level in related field
- Strong medical writing skills required; able to translate complex medical information and data into a succinct, technically correct, readable document that customers are able to read and use to make clinical decisions.
- Experience in applying the principles of Evidence Based Medicine in searching, analysing and writing medical information.
- Experience with entering data into databases, performing medical literature searches and evaluation of the medical literature
- Advanced written and verbal English skills
- Experience in using validated quality systems or databases
- Experience in product launch
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and cutting-edge organisation who places people at the centre of all they do.
A detailed job description is available, please contact us for a confidential conversation regarding this exciting opportunity and your career progression.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.