Medical Sales Specialist
Product Specialist (Full Time)
My client, a leading healthcare solutions specialist, are recruiting a Medical Sales Specialist to cover the Leinster province. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated with the ability and drive to grow existing business and develop new business.
- Generate profitable territory sales.
- Establish strong working relationships with a range of senior health professionals.
- Demonstrates an excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated medical discipline.
- Ability to explore new clients, market potential and business opportunities.
- Seek and evaluate new product ideas.
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team and with support functions in order to provide the best possible service to the customer and the patient.
- Work creatively to create a market leading position.
- Participate in trade shows, training and marketing activities.
- Proven sales ability, sales growth driven.
- Nursing or clinical background is essential.
- Previous Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector is essential.
- Good negotiator with the ability to sell across multiple specialties.
- Highly developed interpersonal, networking and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in managing pressure, deadlines and setbacks efficiently while maintaining commitment despite opposition.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong personal drive.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.