Are you a fluent French speaking Medical Information professional with at least 5 years people management experience? If you are then I have your next role waiting!
I am delighted to continue a long-standing business relationship with one of the most recognisable names in Pharma, on their search for someone just like you for the Med Info team in Cork. You will not only be a subject matter expert in Medical Information, but you will be an empowering leader with a highly engaged team.
This is an operational management role of a team of between 12 and 15 medical information experts and will include the following responsibilities, ownership and accountabilities;
- Delivering successful implementation of Medical Information Service and business process responsibilities for assigned countries.
- Coordinating and overseeing the Medical Information processes for assigned affiliates
- Being the escalation point for operational issues for supported affiliates and customers
- Serving as a leader by directing the team and ensuring the team successfully applies the customer interaction strategy to each interaction.
- Coordinating staff recruitment, including writing vacancy advertisements and liaising with Human Resources staff
- Recruiting, managing, and developing people effectively to deliver exceptional value to internal and external customers.
- Providing development support for direct reports, including Performance Management and Development planning.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning appropriate training sessions
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes
- Assigning employees to day-to-day activities and general team resource planning
- Ensuring operational goals and targets are met with best in class processes/systems and within the boundaries of compliance.
- Partnering with Quality and Compliance Team to develop operational improvement plans for employees and ensuring staff qualifications.
- Collaborating with Medical Information partners to assure effective communication of the teams efforts and obtaining needed resources for the team.
- Influencing and coordinating the integration of local, regional and corporate initiatives.
- Working with Senior Managers to develop and maintain relationships.
- Leading Medical Information regional standardisation, ensuring adherence across all affiliates to the new standard process design.
- Executing internal controls and compliance - ensure rigorous process controls are embedded.
The ideal candidate will;
- Hold an advanced degree or Bachelor degree in a medical or natural science discipline
- Or be a licensed pharmacist or natural scientist or educational/work background in health care, medical affairs, medical development, and scientific or medical communications field.
- Have at least 5 years in a people management role involving manager key stakeholder relationship management
*Please note that only fluent French speakers may be considered for this position*
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.