Great new 12 month contract position for a Mechanical Project Engineer to support site Capital and Expense projects for a Pharmaceutical Client in Cork (12 Month Contract)
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Great new 12 month contract position for a Mechanical Project Engineer to support site Capital and Expense projects for a Pharmaceutical Client in Cork. Reporting to the Site Projects Lead, you will be responsible for a number of site projects.
ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE ROLE:
- Develop project plans and successfully execute them according to established schedule, cost and performance standards
- Manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with other project team members, operations personnel, outside contractors and suppliers
- Track and report progress as required against project deliverables
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of the capital/expense projects
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience working in Pharma/Bio Pharma industry with experience in maintenance, engineering and project management practices
- Good knowledge of working in ATEX environment
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area
- Familiar with engineering project management tools, financial management skills including an ability to work within budgets, and engineering technical skills
- Proven knowledge, appreciation and experience of working in strongly regulated GMP environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.