Fantastic Opportunity for Mechanical Engineer with Innovative approach to product development
An incredible opportunity for an innovative mechanical engineer with strong people management skills to excel in a global-leading medical device company has just become available.
Our client is looking for a mechanical engineer with a fresh approach to product innovation and manufacturing processes with strong leadership ability to enhance talent on their team and ensure a focus on quality is maintained.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
* Project and people management of all assigned projects, including technical oversight and assessment of all projects
* Engaging a support network of cross-functional teams to develop and improve processes and product manufacturing
* Implementing process improvements and supporting team members to develop and achieve optimal performance levels
* Identifying and developing necessary technical and process training for team members
* Demonstrating creative solution-focused mind-set for complicated technical problems
* Providing leadership and influencing a culture of innovation and ingenuity by engaging team members in forums and review processes
If you have the following, I would love to speak with you;
* Level 8 degree in Engineering, Science, Business or related master's degree, a Mechanical Engineering would be desirable but not necessary
* 3+ years leadership experience or project management engineering in a team based environment is required. Experience in managing new products or processes is advantageous but not required.
* Strong leadership skills in a dynamic results-driven environment with a proven passion for people management.
* Hands-on engineering experience in new product development is desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.