Mechanical Engineer - Packaging
Excellent 12-month fixed term contract based in Cork. If you are a mechanical engineer with 5+ years' experience in the pharma or medical device industry working with equipment installation, validation and process improvement this role is ideal for you. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with packaging equipment and have exposure working in cleanroom environments.
- Working with production to troubleshoot manufacturing equipment involving designs, materials, process to provide timely and cost-effective solutions.
- Process validation of packaging equipment in line with FDA regulations.
- Create and improve existing test plans and methods to improve the overall process and efficiencies of machines
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshoot, investigate and challenge packaging equipment on a daily basis
- Manage and complete compliance documentation to ensure full adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Create SOP's and CAPA's for equipment to ensure production efficiencies.
- Degree in Engineering, ideally Mechanical or Manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a hands-on engineering role with manufacturing equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a high regulated manufacturing facility, cleanroom experience is highly desirable.
- Independent thinker who is motivated by problem solving and challenging the status quo.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player who has experience working in a team project environment.
For more information on this role please contact Eleanor Collins, Associate Director @ Morgan McKinley. 021 2300 300 or Apply today with your most recent CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.