Mechanical Engineer - Cork & Dublin
Due to the continued growth and success of our clients based in Cork City, I'm looking to speak to Mechanical Engineers looking to move into a new and exciting challenge within the construction industry. This role has flexible working options from both the Cork and Dublin offices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed, and adequate records maintained
- Develop the project specific qualify plan
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress
- Review and ensure that the site-based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Contribute to performance reviews of personnel on site
- Motivate the team on site
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 3-5 Years experience with a minimum of 2 years site based engineering experience
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering and the Engineering Role
- Excellent Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Knowledge of the team- their strengths and their weaknesses
This role will require a small proportion of travel within Ireland, the UK and the EU.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.