A fantastic opportunity to join a great company with innovation at the heart of its culture
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the full Material cycle from receiving to shipping; to include all inbound and outbound processes
- Manages the day to day operation; opening and closing of the warehouses, communication with relevant departments, control the distribution of supplies within the organisation, control the inventory levels and availability of materials.
- Ensure the efficient workflow of materials and stock between the various Warehouses, 3PL and the operations floor; to include receiving and distribution, storage and location of all stock, cleanliness and organisation of the warehouses
- Be the primary contact for the site in relation to any material related issues to include, interacting and liaising with the operations teams in our 3PL, along with the operations and purchasing teams within the company
- Responsible for periodically reviewing existing operating procedures, developing and Responsibility for the overall Inventory Integrity and accuracy
- Responsibility to complete wall to wall stock counts as required to ensure inventory integrity
- Daily reconciliation of the inventory in partnership with our 3PL
- Leads, supervises and directs the work of the stores team in warehouse activities and management of all inventory
- Ensures consistent communication with direct reports through departmental meetings as required
- A project management qualification is desirable
- Min 5 years management level experience within a materials function
- Experience of leading and managing a team of people
- Project management experience
- Strong experience in the use of computers and systems (Microsoft office/JDE/ERP/MRP)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.