Opportunity to join a Global Leader in the Healthcare Sector!
SAP Master Data Specialist
Contract opportunity for a Master Data Specialist to join a Global Healthcare Organisation. As the Master Data Specialist, while complying with the organisations policies and procedures, you will have be primarily responsible for coordinating the collection, maintenance, accuracy, stewardship, consistency and accountability of the shared Master Data assets including customer, supplier, product and pricing data in the core business systems.
As the Master Data Specialist, you will report to the Master Data Manager and work closely with Analysts, internal departments and commercial business units to resolve data issues and conduct mass data system updates in line with defined data standards. Additional experience co-ordinating new product introductions is highly beneficial.
There is good potential for the future in this role as the knowledge of the business gained will be substantial placing this person in a very flexible position within the organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume ownership and responsibility for accuracy of all customer, vendor, pricing and product data in core systems
- Manage a smooth workflow of data from various sources and gathering this information in the correct format in line with defined SOPs.
- Adherence to defined Abbott Galway Data Standards and work instructions
- Build relationships with Central functions and Support other business users through the timely resolution of Master Data Queries.
- Work with internal departments and local users on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data.
- Seek out opportunities for streamlining service delivery more efficiently
- Participate in Projects to support Global Business Services
- Engage with Implementation partner and third party vendors as required.
- Initiate regular data audits to identify any discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Review and update the defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure their accuracy in reflecting the day-to-day business.
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar role and have an SAP system experience.
- Excellent data manipulation skills including excellent Excel skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Additional technical skills in SQL querying, Access and/or Data Analytical tools welcome.
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to and train other staff members and internal customers.
- A second European language is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.