Contract opportunity for a Master Data Analyst with SAP ERP experience to join a leading healthcare company.
Master Data Specialist
12 month contract - Galway
Reporting to the Master Data Manager, you will carry out a variety of functions in accordance with the company's Master Data Governance policies and procedures. Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the collection, maintenance, accuracy, stewardship, semantic consistency and accountability of the enterprise's official shared Master Data assets including customers, suppliers, products and Pricing in the core business systems. As the Masterdata Specialist you will work with analysts, internal departments and commercial business units to resolve data issues and carries out Mass data system updates as necessary in line with defined data standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assume ownership and responsibility for accuracy of all customer, vendor, pricing and product data in core systems
- Manage a smooth workflow of data from various sources and gathering this information in the correct format in line with defined SOPs.
- Adherence to defined internal Data Standards and work instructions
- Build relationships with Central functions and Support other business users through the timely resolution of Master Data Queries.
- Work with internal departments and local users on any Master Data related projects to ensure progressive development and accuracy of data.
- Seek out opportunities for streamlining service delivery more efficiently
- Participate in Projects to support Global Business Services
- Engage with Implementation partner and third party vendors as required.
- Initiate regular data audits to identify any discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Review and update the defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure their accuracy in reflecting the day-to-day business.
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar role and have an ERP system experience. Experience with SAP is a distinct advantage
- Excellent data manipulation skills including excellent Excel skills. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications. Additional technical skills in SQL querying, Access and/or Data Analytical tools welcome.
- Fluency in business English, both verbal and written
- Excellent analytical/ Problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement
- Ability to work on own initiative, motivated, self-starter and Team player.
- Desire to acquire further knowledge and to understand the business.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills with ability to communicate standards to and train other staff members and internal customers.
- A second European language is an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.