Our Client a Leading technology Company is seeking a Webinar and Nurture Marketing Manager to join the team!
Webinar and Nurture Marketing Manager
The International Marketing team are responsible for driving demand, in line with international sales expansion strategy and targets. We focus on awareness-building and lead-generation; thereafter educating and nurturing these leads through the funnel to create new business pipeline. Our core territories of focus are UK/Ireland, France, Germany and Japan, and secondary focus is on Nordics, Benelux and European Emerging Markets - including Israel, Eastern Europe, and Middle East.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, executing and measuring Middle-of-the-Funnel (MOFU) programs for EMEA across English, French and German.
This is a critical addition to the team, as we shift our strategy from offline events and field programs to digital. It involves working with:
EMEA digital marketing - collaboratively looking at the full-funnel marketing performance (across segments and sub-territories) to design and execute MOFU programs to achieve a measurable impact to the EMEA marketing number.
EMEA sales & field marketing organisations - working with sales and field marketing counterparts to execute regional nurture, webinars and other digital MOFU programs appropriate to the geo.
HQ Demand Generation & Marketing Operations Hubs - collaborating with the HQ MOFU & MOPs team on automated nurture and digital programs, and webinar end-to-end programming - from content development, to registration drive, execution, and reporting.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- EMEA Webinar Program Management - Designing a webinar program and calendar to cater for EMEA sub-territories, languages, segments and verticals - in line with regional marketing and sales strategy.
- EMEA Nurture - Collaborating with HQ Demand Generation and regional marketing operations to expand our EMEA Nurture program - regionalising and Localising content as needed for relevant sales territories.
- EMEA Webinar Execution - Own the end-to-end process of executing EMEA webinars, across a variety of languages (English, French and German); product categories (Internal and Embedded analytics); use cases (customer stories); and verticals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a Related Discipline Minimum 4 years' experience in marketing - including B2B Tech Proven experience in creating and activating digital demand generation programs - including webinars and email nurture
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven experience in measuring impact of content and campaigns on marketing metrics.
- Proven experience in managing localisation workflows.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.