Opportunity for a Marketing professional looking to specialise on Travel and Events
As a Marketing Manager you will be joining a well-established company, where you will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans. You will be joining an ambitious team that wants to create unforgettable travel experiences. You will support a sales team by managing design, print and production as well as identifying new objectives.
· Create and implement annual marketing plans for Travel and Events products
· Oversee implantation of strategies of strategies to foster deep customer loyalty
· Identify, negotiate and leverage extensive industry partnerships to support sales
· Provide clarity on brand architecture and set out clear position for the company
· Coordinate the delivery of company promotional events
· Minimum 4 years' experience in a hospitality/travel/luxury goods role
· Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree preferred
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Ability to travel nationally and internationally
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a fast thinker
· Ability to work autonomously
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.