Marketing Manager Role with an Investment Manager role in Dublin City Centre
The position is falling within the marketing and communications team that is responsible for managing the company's brand and reputation, and for supporting the investment managers in finding and attracting new clients. The main responsibility of the role is the generation of all central campaigns to stimulate private client enquiries.
Principle activities for the role are as follows.
- Provide input to corporate marketing plans to align with the company's strategic goals.
- Development and delivery of annual marketing plan aligned to the business's commercial objectives.
- Delivery of commercially effective lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Manage delivery of lead generation and nurture plans to match to the company's appetite for client acquisition.
- Using analytics to continually understand and improve on the performance of campaigns.
- Provide marketing expertise, as required, for key business projects.
- Marketing operations - ensure compliance with core marketing processes and marketing manual.
- Ensure all campaign work is complied.
The candidate would be expected to have high level of creativity and have a passion for marketing. Other key competencies include.
- Five plus years of marketing experienceand a keen understanding of wealth management or related business.
- Strong track record of designing and delivering commercially effective marketing campaigns.
- Experience of working at pace and managing and delivering multiple large campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Expertise in reporting and surfacing insight to drive continual improvement.
- Has delivered work which demonstrates flair.
- Highly collaborative.
- Strong consultative marketing approach in order to effectively engage with stakeholders at every level of the business.
- Ability to work at pace across multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Confident in the use of data and using this to surface insight and drive continual improvement.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.