I am currently working with a market leader who is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team for a 12-month contract.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building profile within the market sector along with identifying new strategic routes for business
- Delivery of overall communication strategy including PR, Trade Show's and working with key industry bodies.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to develop compelling written and video content across owned social media, advertising and owned assets
- Build engagement and relevance with the customer base
- Effective customer communication strategies along with co-marketing for targeted customers
- Consumer research and insight development
- Identify new strategic routes for business
- Coordination of business strategy
- Development of advertising and new branding/ product design
- Delivery of sales toolkits and marketing materials to support volume and contribution targets.
- 5+years' experience in a similar position with experience in B2B along with consumer marketing
- Budget management experience
- Experience in budget management along with a proven track record in achieving a variety of targets
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels in an organisation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong business report writing and presentation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager who is looking for an exciting and challenging role in a leading organisation.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.