My Client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to join their busy team
My client, an international leader in their market, is currently looking for a strong, enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Manager to join their busy and innovative team.
The successful candidate will need to develop and promote the brand through creative and innovative marketing strategy. This role will ideally suit someone who has worked a number of years in a senior position within a busy marketing team.
- Create and execute portfolio strategies and campaigns
- Lead the end to end marketing process of brands to meet companies growth strategies and objectives
- Create initiatives to promote sales opportunities
- Collaborate with creative agencies to promote brand through various marketing communications: PR, Digital, TV, Press
- Managing branding budgets and ensuring financial targets are met
- Overseeing the operations, sales and financial requirements for the brand
- Challenge brand underperformance by identifying market trends and differentiating themselves from competitors
- 10+ years' experience within an FMCG environment.
- People Management experience
- Experience in strategy planning, product development and branding
- Ability to analyse marketplace trends and dynamics
- Multitasker - ability to manage a number of projects at any one time
- Excellent influencing skills is key
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.