Are you a data-driven Marketing professional, with a proven track record in making insights-based recommendations?
Do you have experience working in competitor analysis, and being based in an agile and digitally driven environment?
Are you used to centralising data collected from multiple sources, and compiling in
user-friendly and engaging format?
If this sounds like you down to a tee, then I may be talking about your next role!
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Highly competitive and dependent on experience.
I am delighted to be working with a high profile Cork-based company within the Medical Devices sector, on their search for a highly motivated Marketing Insights Analyst.
This role is a pivotal position within the business and will impact how the company plans and measures their insights led marketing strategy.
A day in the life of this position will see you;
- Gathering, manipulating and presenting data from a variety of internal and external sources. The data that you present to the Marketing Manager and wider team will form the future plans and strategies for the company.
- Creating dashboards to convey the message of the data in an accessible and user-friendly format
- Continuously reviewing the company's service offering to clients and levels of engagement on various elements, with a view to streamlining and enhancing performance
- Devising SOPs for monitoring marketing activity and campaigns, as well as ROI analysis to future proof marketing strategies and plans.
- Delivering ad-hoc analysis and reports and regular presentations to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will;
- Hold a Marketing degree, with at least 3 years' experience in a data/insights driven marketing team
- Have a proven track record in making valuable data and insights based recommendations across both traditional and digital platforms
- Be an excellent communicator with an ability to read audiences
- Have meticulous attention to detail, with experience working with Excel to an advanced level, as well as analytical tools and dashboards
- Be able to work as part of a team but also work on their own initiative, be self-motivated and flexible
If you feel that the above is a check-list of your skillset, please apply with your most recent CV asap to open up a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.