Are you a Marketing Executive seeking an exciting new challenge in a leading company in North Cork?
The Marketing Executive will work closely with both the Marketing Manager and the Marketing team to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns in line with the marketing plan and budget in order to drive sales both instore and online. The Marketing Executive will liaise directly with both internal and external bodies on all associated aspects of the role.
The successful candidate will have:
- A 3rd level marketing qualification
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Visual Communications or Graphic Design qualification an advantage
- 5+ years role-related competence, ideally in retail
- An ability to implement effective online and offline marketing campaigns
- An ability to roll out promotions across a network of stores in a timely and effective manner based on a promotions calendar, while adhering to brand guidelines
- A proven track record of strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise tasks and to focus on and meet task deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal skills, with a positive attitude and the ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders including Stores, Finance, Retail Operations & Merchandising teams
- A customer focus with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Financial Acumen
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Roll-out of the annual marketing plan which includes media buying, development of creative campaigns in conjunction with external agencies, ensuring deadlines are met and effective roll-out to stores while also ensuring that marketing spend is in line with agreed marketing budgets
- Provide post campaign improvement recommendations to be leveraged for future campaigns
- Development, design and implementation of all in-store marketing communications including co-ordination of ordering, allocating and delivery of promotional material to the stores
- Liaising with the extended team and with external agencies including design agencies, PR consultants and printers to ensure all Point-of-Sale material is implemented and effective, delivering a clear value message to customers
- Responsible for the collation of content for monthly newsletters and the co-ordination of design, layout and print of same
- SMS Marketing which includes maintaining and growing the customer database in line with GDPR rules and regulations. Timely communications to customers via this channel
- Provide administrative back-up & support to all aspects of the marketing function
- Support in PR, event management and content writing for digital marketing & social media
- Support in sponsorship campaigns - ensuring maximum brand exposure
- Ensuring corporate branding and brand guidelines are reflected in all communications
- Managing and co-ordinating the marketing portfolio of branded products for retail stores and events
- Responsible for weekly reporting on marketing activities
- Ensuring that this role is carried out pro-actively with passion and energy
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.