Market Risk Manager
Dublin City Centre
Excellent work life balance
A financial services company are seeking a senior market risk candidate to join their risk team.
This is a key role in the firm's market risk management framework. You will be responsible for providing support and challenging various business units across the firm.
- You will work closely with senior management to support the understanding of risk policies, appetites, exposures and limits.
- Present risk management information and dashboards to committees and senior management
- Create and implement analysis and stress testing across all risk exposures.
- Create new strategies from analysis of market risk implications
- Be involved in major risk projects
- Ad hoc duties
- Seven years plus experience in financial services
- Ideally coming from a financial institution with asset management experience
- Relevant degree in maths, economics, engineering etc
- Previous experience monitoring, measuring and managing market risk exposures
- In depth knowledge of financial markets and product knowledge
- Strong understanding of risk methodologies and treasury risk management systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.