Market Risk Analyst | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new Market Risk Analyst role on offer in Dublin Centre. The Market Risk Analyst will work on a team of circa eight people gaining excellent experience and exposure.
The Market Risk Analyst role is based in a well-established company in Dublin providing an excellent salary and benefits package. This role would be great for someone that would like to progress their career long term with a company that pride themselves on an excellent work-life balance and strong company culture.
- Actively participate and play a key part in major risk projects across the business
- Provide continuous process improvement across various risk systems, processes and procedures
- Carry out investigate work and provide commentary on risk profiles
- Work closely with senior management to ensure proficient updates are communicated regarding risk exposures
- Active participation and support to risk committees
- Carry out model and valuing of fixed income products on a regular bases including (Swaps, Bonds, Deposits and Loans)
- Regular preparation of risk management reports for various units across the business (daily, weekly and monthly) and presentations to senior management
- Carry out analysis on a regular basis for various risk measures such as VaR
- Early identification of emerging risks, macro trends and new regulatory trends across the various asset classes
- Measure, monitor and report against Credit, Market and Liquidity risk limits
- Quantitative degree (BA) or professional qualification in mathematics, risk, engineering, economics or actuarial areas
- Must have financial services experience within a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Previous experience working in a market risk capacity within an asset management company would be a distinct advantage
- Strong knowledge of financial products is essential (e.g Equity, Fixed Income and Alternatives)
- Must have excellent IT skills and strong analytical and numerical skills (SQL or VBA)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.