We are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager capable of leading multiple technical teams
This is a critical role that needs to be filled immediately and interviews will take place in the coming days via Skype.
As a leader and Manager, you will be expected to be a role model in exhibiting plant key behaviors and fostering the development of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, and Accountability.
The Manufacturing Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of activities in production area(s) to meet production goals, quality, and cost objectives. He or She will prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply. Assisting in the maintenance of a safe company culture by working within the company's environmental, health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting any equipment or process problems in line with plant escalation procedures is also a key aspect of this role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Plans and administers procedures and budgets.
- Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Prepare and review department budgets and lead cost and efficiency improvement efforts with production as well as across the site as appropriate.
- Maintain high-level accountability to self and department to achieve on time, on budget, and high-quality work.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and market changes.
- Partner with other plant leaders and collaborate to define and implement best practice initiatives.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in Manufacturing or related field; preferably in a GMP medical manufacturing environment
- 3rd level Qualification in Business, Engineering or a related field with an emphasis in management.
- Six Sigma/Lean tools certified
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, BPCS an advantage
- Master's degree preferred.
- Management experience (either Production, Engineering, Quality, etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.