Excellent opportunity for Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor in Cork
The Role: Oversees the deployment and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency. Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively. Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements through a defined workflow process. Ability to manage within a matrix structure.
- Support initiatives to improve EHS culture; Participate in a EHS team (Ergo, Safety, etc).
- Provide engineering & technical leadership to the manufacturing operations.
- Develop operator work instructions / manufacturing standards / standard work for operations.
- Develop and drive Process Control Plan for all operational areas. * Develop and drive PFMEA - implement the use of the tool and integrate into the culture of the organization.
- Develop and deploy statistically capable processes - in alignment with process control plan and ensure controls required are defined and followed via standard work/process.
- Support industrial engineering function for standard costing and capacity analysis
- Manages the Manufacturing Engineering, Maintenance and Facilities department
- Ensure the preventive maintenance program is functioning and evolving with operations / equipment needs.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or related field of study, plus at least a minimum of 7 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in managing a maintenance/ facilities/ engineering team
- Proven Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated time management skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
- 60,000 - 65,000 p/year
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Pension, Bonus & 20 days holidays
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.