Excellent opportunity for Manufacturing Engineering in Cork
- Cork - Perm - GMP - 50,000 - 55,000 + benefits
The Role: Executes manufacturing engineering tasks under the direction of the plant manager. Supports daily production under the guidance of the global manufacturing engineering group. Performs work, which involves conventional engineering practice to maintain process control while also driving continuous improvement.
- Controls and optimizes existing manufacturing processes - Conducts time studies of the process
- Assists with standardization, efficiency and workflow optimization, and cost reduction
- Support introduction of new manufacturing processes and equipment to production
- Engage with the company's lean initiatives
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or related field of study (NFQ Level 7 or higher)
- 5 years+ related postgraduate
- Demonstrated Lean manufacturing experience
- Cleanroom /GMP experience
- Knowledge of CAD software is a plus, but not a essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.