Compliance Control Analyst | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new position on offer in Dublin City Centre with a leading specialist asset manager. The Compliance Control Analyst must have strong investment restrictions knowledge along with coding experience in order to be successful in this role.
This exciting role is analytical, requiring coding experience and excellent knowledge of the investments industry.
The Compliance Control Analyst will be based in their brand new offices located directly beside a number of transport lines making it easily accessible.
- Provide assistance to fund manager with queries re intraday incidents and/or regarding compliance systems
- Adapt and learn how to use both compliance systems, ensuring a strong understanding of the coding capabilities and risk limits
- Attention to detail is essential in this position, ensuring all coding is carried out efficiently and within agreed timeframes whilst on boarding new mandates
- Working closely with Directors and Fund managers to ensure appropriate interpretation of coding used and obtaining sign off in a timely manner
- Provide advice for process improvement, identifying operational risks and increasing efficiently of processes
- Point of contact for any client queries across the business and ensuring same are reached within appropriate timelines
- Monitor post trade incidents as generated by the compliance systems, recording appropriately and escalating to the most relevant areas of the business
- Maintain closely working relationship with IT for evolution of compliance systems
- Reviewing guidelines and mandate control
- Work closely with front office teams, producing accurate reports on a daily basis regarding exposure monitoring
- Liaise closely with a large amount of internal teams and participate in ad-hoc mandate projects
- Minimum third level education in finance, mathematics, economics or equivalent
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong coding experience is essential for the successful applicant
- Must have excellent understanding of derivatives and fixed income securities
- Willingness to complete IMC or CFA
- Experience working with thinkFolio would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.