Managing Director for an ambitious business
This role represents a very rare opportunity for a creative, growth focused senior leader with unlimited ambition. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to shape the future of a newly established organisation and to lead the business on its path to exceptional growth. Our client is a very well established and revered pillar within the Education sector and are now expanding their portfolio.
The Managing Director will lead the management team to develop and grow an enterprise focused on delivery with scale and quality as the top priority. The Managing Director will report to the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- A proven track record of cross-functional organisation and leadership at a senior management level.
- Tangible experience of growing and leading a business from launch through the full business life cycle.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing strategy and business plans to achieve organisational goals.
- Significant commercial experience including operational planning and financial management.
- Demonstrable experience of successful project management at a senior level is essential.
- Ability to optimise organisational constraints to achieve strategic goals.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- An ability to develop and direct a strong network, internally and externally, through key relationships with all stakeholders.
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- An understanding of the dynamics within the education sector is desirable.
- Proven expertise in working and sustaining new ventures.
- Membership of a professional body.
- Experience as a public speaker and public relations representative of an organisation in ways that strengthened its profile and influence sectoral policy.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.