Manager Regulatory Reporting Limerick
- Ownership of group level oversight and production of regulatory reports that are mandatory and also reports that can act as a value add for the company (Ireland, Lux and UK)
- End to end production of regulatory disclosure documents
- Liaising with external providers to insure the fulfilment and maintenance of reporting
- The role is initially stand-alone but will require the successful candidate to build a team around them in time
- Assist in developing and improving financial and regulatory reporting processes.
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory reporting environment and assist in the creation of service offerings for clients.
- Keep up to date with applicable accounting and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Strong regulatory reporting experience and a strong understanding of UCITS and AIFMD reporting
- Ability to grow a team
- Ability to identify process improvements within reporting procedures
- Exposure to UCITS - KIID and PRIIPS - KID and European MiFID templates
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong salary and benefits package, outstanding annual leave entitlements and the opportunity to grow within the organisation
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.