Manager - Quantitative Risk Advisory
Location: Dublin City Centre
Join a leading Financial Services Advisory team based in Dublin. An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person to join the Quantitative Risk Advisory team in the area of financial services, with a focus on the banking sector. This team will focus on developing quantitative solutions in areas such as quantitative risk advisory, advanced analytics, risk measurement and strategy and developing models.
- You will lead internal projects and client engagements.
- Implement and develop quantitative tools
- Working as a team is an essential part of this role, this will involve sharing responsibility, maintaining communication and providing support to other members.
- Must be able to drive business development and grow out your market.
- Relevant experience in financial services ideally 5 - 10 years
- A relevant degree or professional qualification
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) is required in the following areas: Credit risk, IRB, Stress Testing, IFRS9, AQR, Data Analytics, Risk Data or other Quantitative Modelling techniques
- In depth knowledge of Banking regulatory frameworks
- Attitude is very important for this role, ideally looking for naturally entrepreneurial people
- Strong technical and analysis skills
- Previous working knowledge of statistical/ coding packages such as (SAS, R, Python,VBA, C++)
- Strong Project management and report writing skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.