Are you interested in a Management Consulting role with a leading firm in Cork?
As a Management Consultant you will provide strategic and objective advisory services which assist in an organisations overall productivity and performance improvement.
You will be required to manage client relationships across a broad range of clients in both public and private sector organisations.You will build and foster relationships with external clients and internal colleagues to assist the firm and yourself in generating new growth opportunities.
- Leading complex change programmes/ project delivery through managing outputs and deliverables, to engagement objectives, timelines and budgets.
- Lead teams during the delivery phase of client engagements.
- Work as a team to solve problems and implement solutions.
- Manage client relationships through working confidently with clients and building trusted advisor relationships.
- Allocate work to other members of the team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and providing constructive feedback on their work performance.
- Leading Advisory - Consulting, Management Consulting, business development initiatives.
- Preparing practical thought leadership articles and publications.
- Experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations in a programme / project management job.
- Excellent understanding of commercial aspects of a professional services business.
- Exposure to leading and managing teams.
- Polished presentation attributes / skills essential.
- Demonstrable track record of effective client and stakeholder communication and management.
If you are interested to learn more, contact Amy Horgan on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 2300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.