Management Accountant - East Cork
Financial/Management Accountant - Permanent
Morgan McKinley are working exclusively to identify a management accountant for a business based in Carrigaline Cork. The role will report directly to the General Manager
Your role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Responsible for annual statutory accounts preparations and audit
- Oversee the filing of statutory returns, VAT, PAYE etc. and maintain full compliance with all relevant requirements
- Cashflow management and analysis
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable, Payroll and Accounts Receivable functions ensuring prompt payments and receipts and resolution of queries and claims.
- Implement and maintain adequate internal controls in a strong controlled environment ensuring all appropriate checks and balances are in place.
- Other ad- hoc work as may arise
To be considered for this role:
- You will need to be a Qualified Accountant with industry experience
- Experience in HR and payroll.
- Good supervisory management ability - and ability to get the best from people
- Experience of cost accounting a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this role please do link in for further information and to see a full job description. You can call me on 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.