Hands on and fast moving role for an accountant looking to develop their skills working closely with the operations of a business
Management Accountant - Irish Business
We are working with a successful Irish Business as they look to hire an ambitious and motivated accountant to oversee the newest aspect of their business. This company employ more than 300 people in Cork and have a finance team of approx. 30 people. This is a key role in the future development of the company and you will report to the Financial Controller and the Managing Director.
- Preparation of monthly accounts including month end reconciliations to strict deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly analysis and commentary based on budget vs. actual.
- Cash-flow management and reporting.
- Supporting the preparation of business planning figures within the forecasting and annual business plan cycles.
- Document, update and maintain all finance related controls and procedures, be part of a continuous processes team to ensure best practice.
- Review stocks on a continuous basis.
- Oversee debtor and creditor listings.
- Completion and submission of PAYE, VAT and CSO returns.
- Ad hoc project work and financial analysis as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA , ACA, CIMA, CPA).
- 2+ years of demonstrated work experience within the General Accounting area.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- High degree of integrity and personal ethics in implementing company policies and procedures.
- Good team player, flexible, enthusiastic person, able to work on own initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with a high degree of professionalism.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain varied and hands on experience. Contact Ronan McInerney on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.