Management Accountant - Dundalk - Growing Technology Company
An exciting opportunity for a motivated commercially minded accountant to join a leading finance team at a time of positive growth. As the successful candidate you will lead a team and act as a Finance Business Partner working across the entire organisation, supporting all Business Channels with insightful MI reports.
- Work as part of a high performing team to produce monthly management accounts
- Heavily involved in budgeting & forecasting as well as conducting variance analysis vs historical data
- Ensure MI reporting is complete in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the overall business with value add financial and management information
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts
- Supervision of Finance Team members
- Drive process improvements and automation within the finance department
- Get involved in merger and integration of newly acquired companies
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working within a fast paced ever changing industry
- Supervision and people development skills
- Ability to work with large volumes of data.
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A solution focused attitude with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.